Sunday, September 26, 2010

WELCOME to the INSIDE...


I'M MAEGAN, a not so average person people used to see. well for me to express my feelings i created this blog... i entitled this ^lookinside^ because for people to know me as abetter person...
PINOY ako and PROUD OF IT.... nabubuhay na may kaya rin!! di mahirap,di rin mayaman!
....once again welcome to my blog! my name is maegan!october 7,1995 is my birthday,,,.... i love myself,,,, truly!
friendly ,giving and understanding as you read my info,you might think that i'm an average norrmal girl like other girls use to live...unfortunately,NO! i'm different! i have extraordinary conditions ... like ADHD,an advantage for me,to other person that helps me to become active... and more(confidential) yet one thing that i'm proud to reveal, is that i have a slightly opened third eye.... i discovered this kind of sense when i was four... i can see beings we people don't actually can believe... i can(sometimes) see whats next in our future,i can predict,know and stop whats going to happen... by the way I'm a catholic so I love GOD! he completes me! im a member of YOUTH FOR CHRIST.and i think God gave this ability to me,for my protection and for my loved ones also. You may think i'm a loner, weird, nerd but i strongly object to that! i have great friends in paranaque,LAS PINAS, and in calamba....
(wait for my next post of myself) see ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment